I joined my company in 1999 and have been working with DB2/400 and cobol on
AS400.
But, the system has been running here since 1994 when only physical files
were been used.
We do not have much expertise for handling physical data file.
Now we, need to change keys of a physical file.
How can we do it ?
I can say that there is no DDS source of the file in the system.
Plz help.
regards
Santosh.
e- mail at :  santoshp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FPC-IS, ITS, Tata Steel.
Jamshedpur, India.
Tel : 21-47095 (O) .

********************************DISCLAIMER***********************************
  Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and
proprietary to Tata Steel Ltd. and is intended for use only by the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient , you are notified that
any dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you
are requested to delete this e-mail immediately and notify the originator.
Tata Steel does not enter into any binding agreement with any party by
e-mail. Any views expressed by an individual do not necessarily reflect the
view of Tata Steel. Tata Steel is not responsible for the consequences of
any actions taken on the basis of information provided. While this e-mail
has been checked for all known viruses the addressee should also scan for
viruses. To know more about Tata Steel please visit www.tatasteel.com