<<So, Paul, would it be gauche of me to ask what you are going to do with the old machines?>>

<<What OS are they running? >>

Not at all-- the old 640s are leased, and I assume they go back to the leasing company. I have heard rumours that the leasing co. may only want the CPUs; the disks are in a bevy of expansion frames-- we have 700-800 Gig of space per system, all made up of 4 Gig drives!

They're both running v5r2.

I've thought about turning one of the disk frames into a shell for a mini refrigerator... or a rack for my hifi.
(:

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx