        From: Mark Phippard [mailto:MarkP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Wed 12/3/2003 9:00 AM
        To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
        Subject: RE: change management software

        I was not planning to join this thread because I am not sure it is
        appropriate, but I just wanted to comment on one point mentioned in this
        post, because I have now seen it repeated in speculation in another
post.

        TurnOver (SoftLanding's product) is not nearly double the cost of the
        other products.  I actually believe that we are the least expensive of
the
        three mentioned, but I am not initimately familiar with everyone's price
        lists either.  I do believe, however, that if you were to compare the
List
        price of each of the three products they would all be within 10% of each
        other, probably closer to 5%.

        Thanks

        Mark Phippard
        Director of Development
        SoftLanding Systems

        "Brian Eckenrod" <beckenrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        12/02/2003 04:36 PM
        Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion