This is probably tired stuff but here goes.  I am developing an upload from the
IFS root to the
Iseries.  I have a CL that looks like this:

   MONMSG     MSGID(CPF0000)
   CHGVAR     VAR(&PATH) VALUE('+
                /AS400XFR/GASBALANCING/' *CAT &USER *TCAT '/+
                GBUPLOAD.CSV')
   CPYFRMIMPF FROMSTMF(&PATH) TOFILE(QTEMP/SYSUPLD) +
                MBROPT(*REPLACE) RCDDLM(*ALL) +
                RPLNULLVAL(*FLDDFT)
   /* OBJECT NOT FOUND */
   MONMSG     MSGID(CPFA0A9) EXEC(SNDRCVF RCDFMT(MSG1))
   /* OBJECT IN USE */
   MONMSG     MSGID(CPFA09E) EXEC(SNDRCVF RCDFMT(MSG2))
   RTVMBRD    FILE(QTEMP/SYSUPLD) NBRCURRCD(&RECCNT)
   OVRDBF     FILE(SYSUPLD) TOFILE(QTEMP/SYSUPLD) SHARE(*YES)
   CALL GBSR420 PARM(&RECCNT)

 The problem is with the MONMSG commands following the CPYFRMIMPF.  I can be in
the from file
(with   excel) and the the CPYFRMIMPF will execute and give return codes but
it's on a level I
cannot trap.
Thoughts?  Ridicule? All graciously excepted.

=====
W. Vance Stanley
Sr. Programmer Analyst
DEVON Houston, Texas