From: Wills, Mike N. (TC) [mailto:MNWills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 8:48 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Where would you start?

I would go with some sort of web application. We do a similar process for
POs. We did everything manually. Now we have the requestor who creates the
PO and sends it to their manager, the manager approves or disapproves. Based
on that decision, it is either sent on to the next approver or get sent back
to the requestor. This is the 50,000 view of the system. We used (I think)
mostly domino for this app. The best part is, is that it totally integrates
with our Lawson system.

Mike Wills
Lawson Programmer/Administrator
Taylor Development