Have you tried having one of your NT servers map a drive to the box, and
then re-share it?

I didn't think QNTC supported Samba at V5R1, but I could certainly be
wrong.  Are there specific Samba versions it supports?  Sometimes these
embedded Linux boxes use old versions that they have tweaked and customized
themselves.

Mark