> From: Charly Jones
>
> I am asking this question on behalf of a small company with a model
270.
> They are currently connected to their ISP with a DSL line.  The ISP is
> hosting their website.  What are the pros and cons of moving the
website
> to the iSeries?

Charly, I do exactly that here.  www.plutabrothers.com is running on a
little model 270 with 1GB of memory.  I use it as my primary development
machine as well as to host my website.  I run behind a firewall and use
NAT to allow only port 80 traffic into the box, and while I got a lot of
hits during the great NIMDA hassle, I had no problems.  I'm running a
relatively inexpensive SDSL line at 384K, and response time is great.

Joe