        From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of pedro.reis@xxxxxxxxx
        Sent: Wed 11/12/2003 6:06 AM
        To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
        Subject: Re: system save

        I've got a 3570 media library to manage the tapes, do you know what is
the
        mode she must run (random/sequential) ?

        Cumprimentos/Salutations/Best Regards,
        Pedro Reis
        Information Systems
        VALEO - Electronics & Connective Systems
        Peugeot CitroÃn Group Division
        Cablinal Portuguesa Zona Industrial II 4900-232 Neiva - Portugal

        e-mail: pedro.reis@xxxxxxxxx
        Phone: 351-258 350 725
        Fax: 351-258 351 060

                               mkrouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx