You still have the file open in another application such as wordpad or word.
John Brandt
iStudio400.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Vidal [mailto:Peter_Vidal@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 3:57 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CA400: CWBTF0022 - Specified PC file was not found or was
locked by another application.

Hi list!

I have done this before but I am missing something.  I have this little .CSV
file that I want to upload to the iSeries.  I created my .fdf file from the
existing database and I am ready to upload the data.  When I do it, the
following error appears:

CWBTF0022 - Specified PC file was not found or was locked by another
application.

What can it be?

I have:
GELMAN.CSV
GELMAN.DTF
GELMAN.FDF

... and I am using:
. Client access Express, Version 4.3
. Windows 2000
. OS400 - V5R1

Peter Vidal
Pall Aeropower Corp.
SR Programmer Analyst
WWW.Pall.com

"A good player makes himself look good; a great player makes the team look
good."
Author unknown

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.