Anselmo, see inline if ya wanna

|      Error on device TAP01.
|      System object TAP01 partially damaged. Internal dump ID . Error class
| 0,
|        device number X'0000'.
|      Condition of source/sink object TAP01 not valid.

This sure appears to be your problem.  Would suggest deleting TAP01, and
re-creating.  You can do RTVCFGSRC <F4> as one way to do this easily, or it
may also re-create itself automatically if you delete the device (DLTDEVD)
and then power off/on.

|      Damage found on file J0IMP0502 in library AGATADAT.
|      FILE J0IMP0502 in AGATADAT not saved.

This MAY have something to do with tape error, although I have never seen
such-a thing.  Would suggest that you could check the date/timestamp of the
two messages to see if the tape-damaged message is right after the
damaged-object message.

In any event, damaged objects are not a good thing, /especially/ if it's an
important file.  Dunno how critical this file is to your system, or if it's
a *PF or *LF (if *LF, simple re-CRTLF may do the trick).  If you have IBM
support, they may be able to help further.  (Also, try the other good
suggestions just posted by Art and Rob, but keep in mind that RCLSTG
requires dedicated system and can run for hours, depending on DASD size.)