Hai all,

I have a program which generates a margi= n file for

today's date....the program is as follows...

-------
------

CPYF FROMFILE(QGSJL/GFE1) TOFILE(QFLIB/YDJF1)

MBROPT(*RE= PLACE)

  CRTFILE(*YES) INCREL((*IF POFFIC *EQ '980') (*AND
   =
PFIRM *EQ 'J') (*AND PEXCH *EQ '22')

  (*OR POFFIC *EQ '980')= (*AND PFIRM *EQ 'J') (*AND

PEXCH * EQ '24')) FMTOPT(*NOCHK)  &n= bsp;

MARG3AC P4(YDJ) P5(YDJF1)  -----> = this step will

create file YDJ.REQS

YCTAC200C REQSFILE(Y= DJ.REQS) POSFILE(YDJF1)

OUTFILE(YC200)

------------------------

the= report looks like .....

 A/C        EXCH&= nbsp;     INITIALMARGIN(IM)

=====   =========================   =========================   =============

 I want to generate a report = which should consist

yesterday's  report(for this i will be savi= ng previous

day's initial margin and pick up the data from there
   =
for the report)

my final report should look like below...<B= R>

A/C  EXCH      IM      &nbsp= ;   IM        FLUCTUATION

&nb= sp;           (previous day)  (today)  &= nbsp;

IM stands for Initial margin...

Fluctuati= on is diff btw previous day's IM and Today's

IM.
====================   =========================   ========================<BR

can anyone give me some solutions how to proceed and

implement th= is in the program ,Iam stuck at the moment

....My report keeps on cha= nging daily (today?s initial

margin will become  previous day= ?s initial margin in

tomorrow?s report).....can anyone suggest ho= w do i

pick up yesterdays initial margin and change the value

i= n today's report and calculate fluctuation

(difference btw yday's IM = and today's IM)..please

shoot me up with mails if some thing nt
   =
understood....awaiting for some ideas..

Thanks in advance for ur h= elp..