Alternatively, I would suggest that you grab the printouts of the contents
of each save file with iSeries Navigator and drag them to your desktop.
Rename them to match the save file name. Then FTP the save files to your
PC. Burn the save files and the printouts onto a CD (or DVD) and hand them
to the user. That's similar to what I did for a customer who recently left
the iSeries platform due to closing his business.

I'd be willing to bet that you'll never see those CD's again.

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Samuel L. Clemens  (Mark Twain)

"Andy Nolen-Parkhouse" <aparkhouse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
10/25/2003 07:00 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion