Time to be wrappin' this 'un up, at least for now...  This sums up the
difficulty in marketing a computer, because the market (when looked at in
it's entirety) ranges from $3K computers to $bazillion computers...
More-or-less the same functions being performed on them, from the
Mom-and-Pop to Fortune-30, and *similar* problems to deal with.  (Both
technical and people.)  But the specific problems and resources to address
them are, obviously, entirely different between these two different extremes
of computer-users.