I have been given the task of moving stuff off a model 820 with V5R2M0 to a
model 510 with V3R7M0.
If the objects are compatible back that far, I hope to be able to save off
the V5R2 machine to Save files at the V4R5 level.  From there I will need to
find a box with V4R5 that can then save it to V4R3.   From V4R3 it can then
be saved to V3R7.
Does anyone know of a site with V4R3 that could help in this process?
Anything else I should look out for?

Thanks,
Bob