From: Jeff Silberberg [mailto:jsilberberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 2:10 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: iSeries & MS Access Can't Export

I have done more trouble shooting and it appears this related to the fact
that the "Field Size" in the table created by the Import is
"Decimal" and the Export / Import filters from MS do not like this.  Other
than the obvious of changing the Field Type to "Long Integer"
does anyone have a tip on how to convert the data element so Export will
function.

I have tried setting Format to General & Fixed, neither helped ?  Do I need
to put a Function behind the Format ?

TIA,
JMS..