Craig,

I was thinking about SETOBJACC, to just force these source files into main
storage... but I looked at help to refresh myself, and now I'm confused.

<snip>
                    Set Object Access - Help

The Set Object Access (SETOBJACC) command temporarily changes the
speed of access to an object by bringing the object into a main
storage pool or purging it from all main storage pools.  An object
can be kept main storage resident by selecting a pool for the object
that has available space and does not have jobs associated with it.
Repeated use of the command can cause a set of objects to be
resident in a main storage pool.
<end>

The part about using a pool that does not have jobs associated with it.... I
don't remember that part.  Does that mean there has to be a pool defined
that's not allocated to a subsystem?  It's been a while since I looked at
this stuff. :(

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company
MIS-Project Manager (BSG)