I asked the user if they were on the main menu and they said yes.  I must
have issued the command right before they were actually entering their user
ID and password while I was thinking they were in their main menu =).  They
wouldn't have received the report the way that they did if I didn't change
their profile.  I should have asked if they were signed off or ask them to
sign off before issueing the command.  Thanks Rob.

They didn't need to sign off/on for this to take effect?

Benjamin Franklin