Hey Paul, before you get kicked out of COMMON, could I peruse your ID &
password for a bit?  It is frustrating to be a member of COMMON and not be
able to get to the presentations just because we didn't go to the
conference.  Do the members really run this organization?

Thanks for your consideration,
George.