From: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Date: Saturday, October 04, 2003 12:18:31
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: US Zip codes

I started some work in this area over a year ago for my client, but we
didn't get real far. However, I do know that CD is available for a fairly
nominal charge from USPS, depending on number of states iirc, with periodic
updates (monthly or quarterly). The CD contained detailed info on valid
addresses down to street level. I did a query on zips/states, but don't
recall the results.

Also seen, but don't recall, what the license specifics were, as far as a
TAA Tool would go. (Tool would be useful, but probably could NOT include
the info on CD unless USPS was paid on per copy basis, and/or customers
already had CD.)