With a little work, this can be easy.

1. Load a DB2 connector onto the NT server. The ODBC driver from client access
should work.

2. Write a lotusscript agent in the Notes db that reads the view and writes to
the DB2 file.

3. Schedule the agent to run as needed.

Here is a link to a redpaper that has examples of how to write the agent:
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/redp0115.html?Open

Another option would be to use JAVA.  There is a JDBC for lotus notes that you
could load and use to access the view.

-- Scott Johnson