Jim

I recommend using either DSPOBJD *ALL *USRPRF OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) or the QUSLOBJ API with format OBJL0100. The former may be easier at first, and the latter is much faster, since all you need is the object names. The API uses a user space, and this can be used in a CL without too much effort.

Then you can use the QSYRUSRI API in CL. If you've not done this, come back at me off line if you want. In short, it involves DCLing a variable that is long enough for the API format you want to use, then call the API, then use %BIN with start position and length, in this case, to get the number of days remaining.

To learn more, go to the Programming tab of InfoCenter (V5R2 is the one I looke at), then the APIs item, then the Concepts item, then the User space format for list APIs. You'll end up using the QUSRTVUS API in your CL, but that's a lot like %SST.

HTH

Vern