At this time we just "played" with source in the IFS.

Benjamin Franklin

Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
09/22/2003 09:36 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

        To:     Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Fax to:
        Subject:        Re: Storing source in IFS?

Rob, do you use embedded SQL? We have quite a bit, so IFS is not a good
option, yet, until the SQL team catches up. And we all know how soon
that'll be!

If you do, you must have separate procedures, right? Or are you using a
CMS
that handles things for you?

It'd be nice, esp. for C, to be able to use any editor without risk of
losing the source. Saving back to source physical files is risky with
NetServer - I've lost stuff - backups are great to have!

Thanks

Vern