Ditto.

As for next time, some of the best places in San Antonio are away from the
Riverwalk. The original Macaroni Grille is 20 miles out of town in Leon
Springs, for example. The best ribs are up north of the airport, and the
best Mexican is way down on the south side. My plan is to go low ball on
the lodging, and have a rental car for the times when I want to go out.
Anybody care to join me?

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Samuel L. Clemens  (Mark Twain)

Glenn Ericson <Glenn-Ericson@xxxxxxx>
09/19/2003 03:00 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion