Subsystems run the communications jobs. These jobs can have fatal errors,
relating to a file or program error, or a communications oriented error, such
as a device somewhere in the chain losing connectivity. Hopefully such
conditions can be accounted for in the program, but perhaps not always. The
subsystem itself, may take a performance hit and that could result in a time
related error. In addition, the through put of the system needs to be looked
at. This gets into tuning of parameters in areas like protocols, frames, Full
duplex. I am not sure if this last point is related to what a trouble shooter
would be involved with. I could be wrong, but the trouble shooter is meant to
put out fires and not be overly concerned with making changes and corrections
to the system. So, I want to know if I have convered most of what occurs in
typical or untypical communication issues.

Thanks,
Rob