I can attach a workstation with the MKDIR  command.  I can see the workstation
with the WRKLNK command but I cannot see any of the shares that I created on
the workstation and subsequently cannot get CPYTOIMPF to go to the shares.

If I do the CPYTOIMPF command I get the following message:

 Session initialization error with Network Server
 Ownership of object QZLSCKSVR in QTEMP type *US
 Object not found.  Object is /qntc/ws1/download
 No records copied from file TESTVS in TSTVS.
 Object QACP383201 in QTEMP type *FILE deleted.
 Copy command ended because of error.

My assumption is that this is caused by not being able to see the shares.

I have the userid and password on the 400 setup to match a userid and password
setup on the workstation.  The workstation is part of a workgroup which matches
the domain named on the 400 side.

I am currently on V5r2.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance!