Thanks, Phil.

I will try that Qp0zSetTerminalMode() API.

I already tried the DSM route but it died with "CPD0772: Program contains
commands only valid when run interactively." trying to run from inside a
qshell script.

Thanks again.
-Marty

------------------------------

date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:49:52 -0500
from: "Hall, Philip" <phall@xxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: SPAM: Re: Qshell hidden input

Marty,

A Google search [ hidden input iSeries qshell ]  returned 21 hits, hit 12
(on second page) gives;

[
http://www.developer.ibm.com/tech/faq/individual/0,1324,1%253A317%253A318%25
3A67%253A26002,00.html ]

And then I remembered seeing this very thing done using DSM Apis...try this
link;

[ http://www-919.ibm.com/developer/factory/porting/examples/terminal.txt ]

--phil