I started up my Thinkpad running XP Pro with all updates today and fired up
Client Access 5.1 from an Icon on my desktop.  It runs a batch file that starts
3 sessions.  In the past all three windows open taking about 1/3 of the screen
each.  I have had this running without a problem for a long time.  All three
sessions start up.  The second and third session windows start up just fine
taking up about a third of the screen each.  The first session is in the tray
and doesn't open up a window.  I can't get the first session to open a window
less than full screen.  If I right click on the first session in the tray and
Maximize the window it opens up to full screen.  If I click on the middle box
in the top right, the window disappears.  If I right click on the first session
in the tray the restore is greyed out.  If I close all three sessions and start
up a single session (without the batch file) it acts just like the first
session in the batch file.  It doesn't make any difference which session I
start individually it always starts without a window.  I can only see it in the
tray.  It seems like it's some kind of global setting in Client Access.  I was
running with service pack SI08389.  I reinstalled the same service pack and
that didn't fix it.  I have re-booted the laptop many times.  I can't get the
first screen to open a window less than the full screen.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Gary Kuznitz