Re: ALCOBJ *DTAARA & In *Lock in RPG in same job?

fixed

Check the 2nd-level text - prior ALCOBJ will not work. IN *LOCK does an exclusive lock. You might want to use the E extender (?) in ILE, if available, or check the program status for errors.

BTW, the message description is in QRNXMSG.

Maybe

Vern