From: Wills, Mike N. (TC) [mailto:MNWills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 10:28 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: HELP! XP Users can't connect to IFS

Our accounting department uses the IFS to upload information to our Lawson
system. Any users or Win 9x and Winx 2k work just fine, just the Win XP
users are having problems. XP likes to add the domain in front of the
username (i.e. DOMAIN\username). How have you guys got around this, I am at
my wits end. We have tried mapping a drive and that doesn't work. Normally,
they just use a shortcut, which doesn't work either.

Any help would be appreciated!