1) Start Info Center, select release & language, etc.
2) In the pane on the left click "Programming"
3) In the pane on the left click "APIs"

Now that I'm there:

-- If I want PDF/printable info about the APIs I click "Print these
    topics"

-- If I want to quickly find an API by name, etc, I use "API finder"

-- If I want to browse the APIs by category, I click "APIs by category"