http://www.as400service.ibm.com
is now redirected to:
http://www-912.ibm.com/

Under "Find it Fast!" click on iSeries Information Center
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/html/as400/infocenter.html

On the left go under Programming
Under that go under API's

Pretty simple?

Or at the top you enter API in the search.  Pops up with four excellent
suggested links the top, even before the search results.

I think you need more beer.  And if you're in the neighborhood, share.

Benjamin Franklin

G Armour <garmour400m@xxxxxxxxx>
08/28/2003 02:26 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion