Shannon,

While technicians are getting more open, most often you won't hear how it
got resolved.  Just it works now.  :-)

Benjamin Franklin

<shannonjano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
08/28/2003 08:36 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

        To:     "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Fax to:
        Subject:        Re: FTP BIN on V5R2

That's an interesting take on this Scott! One I don't know the answers to,
but I'll see if I can find out more details.

I did hear this morning that now they are ordering a new Ethernet card.
Ha!
Not sure what they think they'll gain by that move as all other traffic
works fine over that card....but I guess it makes them feel like they are
doing something.

For what it's worth...FTP works fine on all of our other V5R2 systems,
including an LPAR box in the office. It's only at one client that we are
having this problem.

If I can get some more details, or I hear that it was resolved, I'll post
the information here.

Thanks everyone,

Shannon O'Donnell