I ordered the cum SF99520 via iPTF and told it to use the ftp site only.
Just got this email.  I deleted the passwords.  I am going to not ftp this
down.  I think I've tested this enough.  Eh?

 >> Do not reply to this note. It is from a Service Machine ONLY <<

COERVER = 10-STATUS
SOURCE  = RBLE9
COERNBR = 032340011
PROBNBR = 37764
BO_NMBR = 500
CNTYNBR = 000
FRMNODE = BLDISDMC
FRMUSER = R370ACK
TO_NODE = BLDFE4
TO_USER = EBCA8367
SHPDATE = 20030822094749
TEXT    = SDF Order# B5233404 was Shipped at 09:47:49 08/22/2003
TEXT    =
TEXT    =          --> YOUR FIX PACKAGE IS READY <--
TEXT    =
TEXT    = Thank you for using the FTP server for your support
TEXT    = needs. If you received this notice in error, please
TEXT    = disregard. You will not be receiving any additional
TEXT    = correspondence related to this transaction.
TEXT    =
TEXT    = ------------------------------------------------------
TEXT    =   Note: The fix package will be deleted in 48 hours.
TEXT    = ------------------------------------------------------
TEXT    =
TEXT    = INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED TO RETRIEVE YOUR ORDER
TEXT    =
TEXT    =  Your userid         --> (deleted)
TEXT    =  Your password       --> (deleted)
TEXT    =  FTP server          --> inetsd01.boulder.ibm.com
TEXT    =  Transfer type       --> ascii/binary
TEXT    =  Directory on server --> /032340011/c
TEXT    =  Files to get        --> ftp0011.txt
TEXT    =                      --> ilst0011.txt
TEXT    =                      --> iptf0011_1.bin
TEXT    =                      --> iptf0011_2.bin
TEXT    =                      --> iptf0011_3.bin
TEXT    =                      --> iptf0011_4.bin
TEXT    =                      --> iptf0011_5.bin
TEXT    =                      --> iptf0011_6.bin
TEXT    = Notes:
TEXT    = 1) The ftp0011.txt file contains the number of bytes in
TEXT    =    each file.
TEXT    = 2) The ilst0011.txt file contains information and
TEXT    =    instructions for your order.
TEXT    = 3) Each " .bin" file contains one virtual CD image.
TEXT    =
TEXT    = *************************************************************
TEXT    = * Vital PTF information:                                    *
TEXT    = * Application of PTFs within this PTF package may disable   *
TEXT    = * or render ineffective programs that use system memory     *
TEXT    = * addresses not generated by the IBM translator, including  *
TEXT    = * programs that circumvent control technology designed to   *
TEXT    = * limit interactive capacity to purchased levels. These     *
TEXT    = * PTFs may be prerequisites for future PTFs. By applying    *
TEXT    = * these PTFs you authorize and agree to the foregoing.      *
TEXT    = *************************************************************
TEXT    =
TEXT    = HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR FIX PACKAGE
TEXT    =
TEXT    = You may FTP the order to your system using any method
TEXT    = that you prefer.  Three methods are listed below.
TEXT    =
TEXT    = o DOWNLOAD USING A WEB BROWSER
TEXT    =   Click on the link below.
TEXT    =
TEXT    = ftp://as6ed3p:uj4t6hcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/032340011/c
TEXT    =
TEXT    =   Download the following files to your local PC drive (or to
TEXT    =   a mapped drive on the IFS if you will be using image
TEXT    =   catalogs):
TEXT    =     ftp0011.txt
TEXT    =     ilst0011.txt
TEXT    =     iptf0011_1.bin
TEXT    =     iptf0011_2.bin
TEXT    =     iptf0011_3.bin
TEXT    =     iptf0011_4.bin
TEXT    =     iptf0011_5.bin
TEXT    =     iptf0011_6.bin
TEXT    =
TEXT    = o DOWNLOAD USING OPERATIONS NAVIGATOR
TEXT    =   If you select this option, you need to have an Operations
TEXT    =   Navigator plug-in installed on your PC.  The plug-in is
TEXT    =   available at:
TEXT    =   http://www-912.ibm.com/supporthome.nsf/document/27321011
TEXT    =
TEXT    =  After installing the plug-in, follow the steps below.
TEXT    =   1. Expand "Management Central".
TEXT    =   2. Expand "Endpoint Systems".
TEXT    =   3. Select the system where you want to apply the
TEXT    =      fixes.
TEXT    =   4. Expand "Configuration and Services".
TEXT    =   5. Right click on "Fixes Inventory".
TEXT    =   6. Click on "Get fixes from IBM".
TEXT    =   7. Select "Download fixes" on the wizard, and enter
TEXT    =      the following URL:
TEXT    =  ftp://as6ed3p:uj4t6hcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/032340011/c
TEXT    =
TEXT    =   8. Download the following files to your local PC drive (or
TEXT    =      to a mapped drive on the IFS if you will be using image
TEXT    =      catalogs):
TEXT    =       ftp0011.txt
TEXT    =       ilst0011.txt
TEXT    =       iptf0011_1.bin
TEXT    =       iptf0011_2.bin
TEXT    =       iptf0011_3.bin
TEXT    =       iptf0011_4.bin
TEXT    =       iptf0011_5.bin
TEXT    =       iptf0011_6.bin
TEXT    =
TEXT    = o DOWNLOAD USING THE FTP COMMAND FROM OS/400
TEXT    =   Select this method only if you will be using image catalogs.
TEXT    =   In the example below, the directory is named "fixes".
TEXT    =   You must store the files in a path within the "root" (/)
TEXT    =   directory in IFS.
TEXT    =     ftp inetsd01.boulder.ibm.com
TEXT    =     ftp> Name: (deleted)
TEXT    =     ftp> Password: (deleted)
TEXT    =     ftp> namefmt 1
TEXT    =     ftp> lcd /fixes
TEXT    =     ftp> ascii
TEXT    =     ftp> cd /032340011/c
TEXT    =     ftp> get ftp0011.txt
TEXT    =     ftp> get ilst0011.txt
TEXT    =     ftp> binary
TEXT    =     ftp> get iptf0011_1.bin
TEXT    =     ftp> get iptf0011_2.bin
TEXT    =     ftp> get iptf0011_3.bin
TEXT    =     ftp> get iptf0011_4.bin
TEXT    =     ftp> get iptf0011_5.bin
TEXT    =     ftp> get iptf0011_6.bin
TEXT    =     ftp> quit
TEXT    =
TEXT    = HOW TO INSTALL THE FIXES
TEXT    =
TEXT    = Read the information in the ilst0011.txt file. Then
TEXT    = follow the instructions on how to install fixes at:
TEXT    = http://www-912.ibm.com/supporthome.nsf/document/27321011
TEXT    =
TEXT    = INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ORDER
TEXT    =
TEXT    = Package contained 518 fixes with 2,830,843 Kilo-bytes of data
TEXT    = Total amount of data shipped was 2,842,448 Kilo-bytes
TEXT    = Package shipped on 006 CDROM volume(s)
NBRDATA = 0144

Benjamin Franklin