Perhaps the IT workers of America should unionize.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Andrew Lutz [mailto:andrew.lutz@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Friday, August 22, 2003 8:00 AM
To:     Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject:        RE: Off shore outsourcing

Tongue in check response.

This is a great thing!  What better way to make sure the rich get richer
by paying employees less (offshore).

With this wonderful global economy and corporate greed in action not to
mention the me, me attitude.  America will ultimately consist of Rich
gated communities and the people that serve their needs.  All else
should head to India for a job.....