Good point Buck.  For more realtime you could use IBM Community Tools.
Granted it has it's pros and cons.  You could also use SameTime.  (Which
may come with the Enterprise Edition).  I use both.  I even have SameTime
linked to AOL instant messenger.  With that setup I can SameTime some of
the IBMer's I deal with on a regular basis.  And some of the midrange.com
group have shared their AOL links with me.

Robert Berendt, CCP
Sametime/AOL chat:  robberendt

"Buck" <buck.calabro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
08/22/2003 09:46 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion