Hi,
I am building a C program on a V5R2 system which was recently upgraded from
V4R5 (V4R5 --> V5R1 --> V5R2).
I can compile the C files successfully with the CRTCMOD command. However,
when it comes to linking the compiled object, the
CRTPGM commands fails with the following error message:
"No service programs found for the specified value of QADRTNTS in library
QADRT. "

I was wondering if anyone else also ran into this and what the solution is.
Please feel free to ask for more information.

Thanks,
Mustafa Yorgancioglu

RPR Wyatt, Inc. - An Advanced IBM Business Partner

DID: 602-324-2937  CELL: 602-400-7891
mustafay@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.rprwyatt.com

Home of "The Essential Team for IT":
Essential Audit - Lower migration costs, manage license compliance and
asset control
Essential Tools - Lower administration costs, enhance productivity and
increased security
Essential Agent Master - Identify hidden infrastructure costs, agent
exception reporting
Essential Help Desk - Lower Support Costs, increased end user satisfaction
Nationwide Domino Technical Support Center- Save $$'s with our virtual
experts
Health Audit Program - Identify hidden problems and establish best
practices
Migration Assistance Program - Packaged migration services
Remote Administration Program - Augment your IT Staff