I enhanced the original (Midrange Computing) to search as well. Not sure if
that's the one that's floating around or not.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

                    "Art Tostaine, Jr."

                    <artjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>          To:     "'Midrange Systems
Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Sent by:                     cc:

                    midrange-l-bounces@xx        Subject:     RE: DSPRCDFMT
from News/400?
                    drange.com

                    08/12/2003 02:43 PM

                    Please respond to

                    Midrange Systems

                    Technical Discussion

I wrote one that used DSPFFD, then Midrange Computing had another one
that used the API's.  They did another version that had searching
capabilities.  That's the one I'm using.

Art Tostaine, Jr.
CCA, Inc.
Jackson, NJ 08527