From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Marco Facchinetti
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 8:46 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Printing a LOGO using AFP - distorted image problem

Nick, what I can tell about is my experience:

1 - Download the latest driver from Ibm site.
2 - Don't use office products to print, better use a
graphical tool.
3 - If once you have a bad result reset your PC. Look like
some settings became "resident"
4 - Untill now I've got the best results with XP...
5 - With the latest driver version you have 5 gray scale
methods. Test, test...

HTH
Marco