Management Central's Application Administration can definitely help you in
this endeavor.  As Jim said, though, you can customize by user only.  I
don't see anything in there where you can specify library (unless V5R2 is
different).

That's where exit programs come into play.  They offer much more granular
control, depending upon the sophistication of the interface that accompanies
the exit program (whether in-house or third-party).

Best regards,

Steve Martinson, CISSP
netiQ - "Work Smarter"
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries Technical Support
Ph. +1 503 223-3023
Email:  Support-Houston@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:Support-Houston@xxxxxxxxx>
        VigilEnt-support@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:VigilEnt-support@xxxxxxxxx> (For
former PentaSafe VigilEnt products)

Decrease your time to value with NetIQ Professional Services Click here for
more information - <http://www.netiq.com/services/default.asp>
> For important information about the continued support of NETIQ iSeries
products, please visit: http://www.netiq.com/kb/esupport/consumer/id.asp and
enter article number NETIQKB27787.

Manage your Service Requests on-line and utilize our Customer Forums.
Current Support Plan customers, request access today at
<http://www.netiq.com/support/contacts.asp>
Learn more about NetIQ Support at  <http://www.netiq.com/support/plans.asp>