New problem:

I spoke with my business partner about ordering PASE (5722SS1 option 33) for
my system.

He indicates that since I recently ordered V5R2 for my system (which I
haven't yet installed), that IBM will NOT sell me PASE for V5R1...My only
alternative is to upgrade my system and use PASE (which is apparently
shipped with the OS on V5R2) on V5R2.

I _really_ am not ready to put V5R2 on my system yet...I am trying to keep
my V4R4 previous release compatibility, which I'll lose if I upgrade to V5R2
on this system.

I could probably get someone to burn a copy for me...but it will need a
license key after 70 days, then stop working.  I need a permanent solution.

What do I do?  It seems to me that IBM should work with me in this
situation.

What about shops that have multiple partitions on their system, running V5R1
in one and V5R2 in another.  Do they also have this same problem as far as
ordering V5R1 stuff?

Steve Landess
Austin, Texas
(512) 423-0935