From: Jim Franz [mailto:franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 July 2003 15:03
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: ftp problem

I failed to fill in one point. An empty file is created.
The batch file later has a remote command (which runs fine)
and processes the empty file. I have verified the
particular file is not damaged (after reset of FTP server-same
file processes fine).
So FTP logs on, and from the PUT command, creates
an empty file, but stops on sending the data.
I like the idea of a port being blocked by the network, and
will have to investigate.
jim