From: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Why NOT the 400?
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 01:12:50 -0500 (CDT)

Rick,

Asking these questions here on the Midrange-L list is pointless.  You'll
get a lot of agreement with your position, and you'll get a few people who
don't really understand why the community is shrinking who will,
nonetheless, give their conjectures.

However, you'll never find out the real truth here.   Ask your questions
in other areas, on Windows-related groups, on Unix-related groups, etc.

Asking here is like asking Tipper Gore why G.W. Bush won the election.
She may be able to conjecture, but she didn't vote for Bush, and it
wouldn't have been her decision to put him there.