Vern,
I have more than 300 libraries(around1000) ...But I ve to analyse and prepare report for only to this 300 libraries ..I ve xl sheet which is containing this 300 list of libraries which needs to be analysed based on the command DSPOBJD...
1.as per your advise i ve converted xl sheet by doing FTP to a flat file FILE1.

2. i wrote a cl program as per the advise given here which is as following....
BEGIN

DCL &LIBFILE *CHAR LEN(10) DCLF FILE1 BEGIN:

                RCVF   FILE1
                CHGVAR   &LIBFILE    VALUE(FLD)
                MONMSG     EXEC(GO To CMDLBL(END))

DSPOBJD (&LIBFILE/*ALL) *OUTFILE(*curlib/ATXFILEO)

                GOTO CMDLBL(BEGIN)
        END:
        ENDPGM

This program is nt working ...Can you correct me where iam going wrong?
I ve list of libraries in xl sheet ..their names are ATXFILE,ATXPGM,MSFILE,MSPGM etc...My outfiles which im generating should ve the coresponding names like ATXFILEO,ATXPGMO,MSFILEO,MSPGMO etc...
Can you advise me on this