Colin,

I'm not sure about the HTTP server. I thought I read something once. I use
the HTTP server powered by Apache and Tomcat and it works fine. The trigger
issue is that if you have the offsets to the data records hard coded in the
program, they will probably blow. Go to the archives and search on trigger.
You'll probably hit it right away.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

|--------+------------------------------------------------------->
|        |          Colin Williams <colin.williams@xxxxxxxxxxxx> |
|        |          Sent by:                                     |
|        |          midrange-l-bounces+mwalter=hanoverwire.com@xx|
|        |          drange.com                                   |
|        |                                                       |
|        |                                                       |
|        |          07/23/2003 11:12 AM                          |
|        |          Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical |
|        |          Discussion                                   |
|        |                                                       |

<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                         |
  |       cc:
                              |
  |       Subject:     RE: Upgrading your OS release level

Mark,

In a nutshell, what are the issues with HTTP Server, and trigger issues, as
I missed those discussions, and we use both of those?

Cheers
Colin.W