Murali:

I am unfamiliar with the advanced job scheduler, but there might be some things
you can do to find an answer.

When IBM products are installed, there are often commands from the product that
get copied into the QSYS library. The duplicate commands are usually set so
that they point back to the product library through the PRDLIB() attribute. You
have written about the DSPJOBJS command, so that is the one I would display to
see if a product library exists.

Once I knew the product library, I would look in that library to see what
additional commands might be available. I'd probably also look for any menus
that might be there.

I would prompt any commands that I found and look at their parameters and help
text. I would also display menus by using the GO command and review their
options and help text. (Of course, I would also review any product manuals, but
I'll assume you've done that for this thread.)

Perhaps there is a command or menu option that will give you what you need but
you just haven't discovered it yet. Make certain you press <F9> when you review
a prompted command so that you see every available parameter.

If those turned up nothing useful, I would look to see what data objects were
in the library. Perhaps there's a file you can query. Perhaps there are user
spaces or user indexes that hold information. Be aware that these data objects
might be in a separate library, but any related library should be obvious.
QUSRSYS, QGPL and even QSYS might hold some data objects.

It seems that no one else on this list has the advanced job scheduler.
Therefore, about the only good advice you can get from here is how to do the
research on your own.

Tom Liotta

--
Tom Liotta