From: rob@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:rob@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 8:16 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Another V5R2 headache!

<AUTORESPONSE MESSAGE>
1)  If you do a DSPPTF what is the first that displays.  Is it TL03161
or
higher?

2)  If you do a WRKPTFGRP, what do you see?  It should be comparable to:
PTF Group             Level  Status
SF99519                  62  Installed
SF99502                   8  Installed
SF99271                   8  Installed
SF99190                  10  Installed
SF99169                  10  Installed
SF99149                   3  Installed
SF99148                   3  Installed
SF99098                   9  Installed
SF99085                   5  Installed
SF99039                   2  Installed
<END OF AUTORESPONSE MESSAGE>

Just kidding about that "autoresponse", but it ain't a bad thing to
check.
 Probably, since you are working with IBM on this issue, they've already

hit you with the autoresponse.

Benjamin Franklin

"Chuck Ackerman" <cackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
07/21/2003 09:37 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion