The OS400 Version is V4R3M0 L00
And the message is in French
"Le dictionnaire de données DICNEW n'a pas été restaurée"
(data dictionary  DICNEW has not been restored)

I finally found what was the error.
"La bibliothèque DICNEW existe déjà"
(DICNEW library already exist)

I put DICNEWV0 in TODTADCT parameter and I get the DICTIONARY :
RSTS36FLR FROMFLR(DICNEW) DEV(*PHYFILE) PHYFILE(QS36F/DICNEW)
TODTADCT(DICNEWV0)

MERCI for your Help

PHILIPPE
------------------------

message: 4
date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:15:17 -0400
from: "Jim Franz" <franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Dictionary migration from S36 to AS400

Did you get a specific error message? or is there a job log report
with many messages?
What version of OS/400  (if you type DSPPTF on a command line, and press
ENTER
it will run Display PTF, and on 1st screen is the OS/400 version)
                              Display PTF Status

Product ID  . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   5769999
IPL source  . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   ##MACH#B
Release of base option  . . . . . . . :   V4R5M0 L00

This is V4R5

If the error is "command not found"
the type GO  LICPGM    and press ENTER
Select option 10 to display installed products
1st screen should include:
5769SS1   *COMPATIBLE  OS/400 - System/36 Environment

hth
jim