Frank,

DSPOBJD to an outfile, and then query the fields:

ODLBNM     CHAR   10      10        14    Both    Library
ODOBNM     CHAR   10      10        24    Both    Object
ODOBTP     CHAR    8       8        34    Both    Object
                                                  Type
ODCRTU     CHAR   10      10       415    Both    Created by
                                                  User

There are probably some other fields that you would like to query as
well, but these will get you started.

jte