Just retrieve the source for the *TRANSFORM object.  Then save the source
for future generations to change if they need to.   Assuming that you're
looking for the HP 5SI, you'd do:

RTVWSCST DEVTYPE(*TRANSFORM) MFRTYPMDL(*HP5SI) SRCMBR(MYMBR) +
         SRCFILE(MYLIB/MYFILE)

If, as Simon suggested, you need an HP6, you'd do:

RTVWSCST DEVTYPE(*TRANSFORM) MFRTYPMDL(*HP6) SRCMBR(MYMBR) +
         SRCFILE(MYLIB/MYFILE)

and so on...