Hi all,
Taking the option *FULL for Detail is giving print in more than 10000 pages which is nt my requirment(THAT TOO ITS NT COLUMN ORIENTED,ITS SOME THING LIKE HARRY POTTER BOOK).I NEED COLUMN ORIENTED PRINT_REPORT..Iam getting the following print when i execute the command with Details as *BASIC............

Job Group Grp Schedule Schedule
Name Name Seq Status Date Time Schedule

ADPBEGPRT ADPBEGPRT 1 *READY 5/06/02 2:00 *DAILY
ADPCDSBS ADPCDSBS 1 *READY 5/06/02 16:15 *DAILY
ADPCDSBSMX ADPCDSBSMX 1 *READY 5/06/02 5:00 *DAILY

I just want to include the following columns to my final print ...

--------------- Last run ------------------
  Date    Start   End   Elapsed  Completion

 3/08/02   2:57  16:08    81:12  *CANCELLED
 5/04/02  16:08   0:00     0:05  *SBMERROR
 5/04/02  16:08   0:00     0:01  *SBMERROR
 5/04/02  16:14  16:14     0:01  *NORMAL
 5/04/02  16:13  16:13     0:01  *NORMAL
 3/08/02   2:57  16:08    81:12  *CANCELLED
 5/04/02  16:13  16:14     0:01  *NORMAL
11/30/01  19:50  19:50     0:01  *NORMAL
11/30/01  19:59  19:59     0:01  *NORMAL

Application Text

*NONE       ADP begin printer emulation
SYSTEM      Start Connect Direct sbs
SYSTEM      Start NDM SBS on Monday Morning
*NONE       ADP 3270 emulation clear session
*NONE       ADP printer emulation ends
*NONE       ADP printer eject management
SYSTEM      Prepare data areas for Overnight
OVERNIGHT   Ultimate predecessor for ADP ove
*NONE       *NONE

I ve tried all the options but couldnt get the above type print in single shot...copy and paste as suggested by some one is nt possible since we have sev thousands of jobs....any pointers in this regards or atleast some idea how to proceed with such problems...
Regards,
Murali.